Different Types of Funding for Startups
Many founders do not realize that there are many kinds of funding options available for startups and small business. Our team, working in our network of angels, NBFCs, banks, and venture capitalists can help raise the following types of funding for founders.
Dilutive funding is when founders ownership in the startup are diluted by an investor taking percentage stake in exchange for funding. Additional terms and conditions apply which need to be evaluated by professionals to determine if it is suitable for a given startup and founder.
- Venture capital funding
- Angel funding
- Preferred shares funding
- Convertible notes
- Bridge notes
Non-dilutive funding is when founders ownership in startup are not diluted. Funding carries other kinds of collaterals, terms and conditions which need to be evaluated by professionals to determine if it is suitable for a given startup and founder.
- Strategic funding
- Debt funding
- Asset-based funding
- Accounts receivable funding
- Other miscellaneous funding
Services Related to Raising Funding
- Pitch-deck preparation for investors
- Pro-forma financial projections for investors
- Scouting the market for investors
- Arranging meetings with investors
- Term sheet evaluation and response
- Preparation of articles amendment in anticipation of closing
- Closing the funding deals