Startup IT Services
Many times we are able to provide you better rates than you would get yourself because we drive higher volumes with cloud service providers. Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and many other providers are available.
Other IT Services
- eCommerce/Storefront. We help you build on online storefront using Shopify GraphQL Polaris.
- IT equipment and hardware leasing. From desktops, laptops, smartphones and MacBooks to servers, switches, storage and other lab gear are available for leasing so that you can preserve and maintain better cashflow.
- Managed IT Services. Manage your IT environment with security, privacy and operational controls relevant to your needs and industry regulations.
- Physical and Cyber Security. Managed services for physical security of your office, and cyber security for your data.
- Digital Vault. Digital vault and e-room services for storing compliance and due-diligence documents.
IT Consulting Services
We have over 10 years of experience in providing the following IT consulting services to our clients.
- Strategic planning efforts focusing on multiple large-scale IT projects throughout the agency that have cross divisional impacts.
- Developing long-term strategic roadmap(s) that provide a holistic enterprise level “big-picture” view and understanding to inform and guide the Department’s efforts.
- Researching best practices to improve utilization of limited resources within IT and business areas.
- Comparative studies on what is available in the marketplace for technology improvements.
- Providing IT resources that meet skill gaps until the Department can fill those gaps.
- Supporting IT Governance initiative in maturing program areas such as Business Relationship Management, converting to a Service Desk from a Help Desk, and the recently implemented agile methodology.
IT Tech Support Services
We provide following IT tech support and implementation services.
- On-premise IT implementation (OSS, VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Cloud IT implementation (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Cloud migration of on-premise servers (physical and virtual)
- Database administration
- Database cloud migration
- Software-defined datacenters